LuJoSoft ImgOptimization is an image compression utility that will squeeze your image to the lowest size without loosing any qualities of the images. You can add files one by one or multi select with the files button, or you can use the folder button to import a complete folder into the application. If that's to slow then just drag and drop folders or files directly on the application.
The process for some files like PNG or BMP can be long, but at the end the result will be the smallest file you can get and again without any quality lost. The speed of the process will also vary depending on how many core it use, the program is created with task parallel example if you have four core it will process 4 images at the same time.
More screenshots of the application
• Easy to use
• Optimize any of those format: ".png", ".bmp", ".gif", ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".tiff".
• Also will optimize animated gif.
• You can define your own prefix for the output name.
• Information directly in the application of the reduction in bytes and percentage for each file.
How to use:
My choice on how to use it keeping the default prefix that is «_» is the fastest way.
- Drag and drop a folder on it.
- Click optimize.
- .Net framework 4.5
- Double click the setup