Description It happens almost to everyone even if you're a beginner or experience modder, you will forget to include some forget file into your package for distribution, or worst searching for them through all the Data folder files. With Tracking Mod Creation (TMC) TMC for short it will keep track of all the files you need to distribute for your new mod, it will copy all those needed files to a folder of your choice under the name of your mod ready to pack, keeping the Skyrim directory tree.
Note that this application is work in progress and will expand in the near future.
- Will track all new files added or created to the Data folder.
- Will track all changes in file.
- Will copy all files to the specified folder.
- As auto update or manual update from the about page.
- Like all my utilities more to come.
- Ask and you will get. Feature to come
- Track rename files.
- Track deleted files.
- Any suggestion. How to use it
- Go to setting then configure Skyrim path. Very important
- Configure the output path it can be anywhere you want. If you leave it blank then the installation folder will be the default.
- Close the settings.
- The first use of the application you need to create a new project "first button on the toolbar" the project name will appear in the title bar.
- Now you're ready to go click the "Start Watching" button, then start modding and TMC will take care of organising the files.
- When done modding just click the "Stop Watching" button and at this point TMC will copy all the files you created or modified to the output folder.
.Net Framework 4
The installer will install all the prerequisite needed.
Hope you enjoy and like always: It's absolutely Free!!! No catch no nag screen or cripple function. :-h