At first I received an error about my Skyrim Path not being correct. I finally seemed to get that working, at least no more errors. Then I recieved an error from .Net about being unable to find the scripts\source folder. I created that and then in the log I received the following error:
Code: Select all
__________________________ Error Log - 2/3/2017 7:23:17 PM__________________________ Exception Type : DirectoryNotFoundException Error Message : Could not find a part of the path 'F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\.psc'. Error Source : mscorlib Error Trace : at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at System.IO.File.OpenRead(String path) at FastColoredTextBoxNS.EncodingDetector.DetectTextFileEncoding(String InputFilename) at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.OpenFile(String fileName) at SkyrimScriptCompilerPro.Form1.CreateTab(String fileName, String code) The only thing in the source folder is the TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg file. I am trying to load a .pex file. I have tried using the File, Open menu and Drag and Drop. I tried to associate .pex files with SkyrimScriptCompilerPro.exe and I cannot get my script to open. There are no files in the lower file open window, so I cannot select them from there. I am running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. My computer as stated in the log file is: ------------------------- Skyrim Script Compiler Pro V. 220.127.116.11 -------------------------
Operation System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 64 Bit Operating System
Processor Name: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
I have 16gb of Ram.
This error was before I upgraded.
I just looked in the config document and the path was still wromg and pointed to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim'. I changed it to the correct path of 'F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim' and saved it.
I have attached the errorlog.txt
I would like to get this to work