Powerful and simple watermarking utility that may be used to add watermarks to any supported image file format. The resulting application shall permit the user to open any supported image file format into a scrollable panel, to define the text to be applied as a watermark “with a default template supplied”, to set the font and color of the watermark, to define the opacity of the watermark, to determine where the watermark appears on the image, and to preview the watermark prior to saving it to the image.
- .bmp Bitmap (BMP) image format.
- .emf Enhanced metafile (EMF) image format.
- .gif Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) image format.
- .jpg Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) image format.
- .png W3C Portable Network Graphics (PNG) image format.
- .tiff Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) image format.
- .wmf Windows metafile (WMF) image format.
Single or batch process.
Image format supported:
How to use:
- 1. Open any photo you wish to put a watermark.
2. Enter the desired watermark phrase you want to appear on the photo.
3. Select the font and color.
4. Select the opacity you want.
5. Chose a directory to save to.
6. Use or not a prefix to add to the file name.
7. Click on the photo where you want your watermark to appear.
8. Save your finish product
- Works on any windows version (tested only on 32 but should work on 64bit OS)
- .Net framework 3.5 SP1
- No installation needed it's portable
- Download and double click