LuJoSoft ThumbAllMovies is a tool create and saves thumbnails (screenshots) of movie or video files to jpeg files. It uses FFmpeg's libavcodec as its engine, so it supports all popular codecs that you have install on your PC.
You can define the number of columns, rows, the width total size of the image and the quality of the jepg image for the size of the output. You can also chose to use the original resolution of the movie.
These file formats should be supported: .3gp, .3g2, .asf, .avi, .dat, .divx, .dsm, .evo, .flv, .m1v, .m2ts, .m2v, .m4a, .mj2, .mjpg, .mjpeg, .mkv, .mov, .moov, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpv, .nut, .ogg, .ogm, .qt, .swf, .ts, .vob, .wmv, .xvid.
Note that this tool as been created to be include in LuJoSoft Movie Nfo Creator
- Create any thumbnails in sec.
- Batch creation possible by selection of folder it will create thumbnails for all movie in the folder and sub folder.
- Easy to use.
- Support most of all videos formats.
- Save thumbnails to the movie folder in jpeg format.
- As a quality control for saving the jpeg so you can control the size of the file.
- Absolutely free!!! No catch, no nag screen, no cripple function.
How to use LuJoSoft ThumbAllMovies :
1. Open a movie file or a folder containing the movie(s).
2. Chose the number of columns, rows and gap between thumbs.
3. Select the width size of the output.
4. Then click the create thumbnails button.
• Works on any windows version (tested only on 32 but should work on 64bit OS)
• .Net framework 3.5 SP1
1. Download the setup.exe
2. Double click setup.exe
For more info and view sample of thumbnails please visite are forum
Special thank's for their library that made this project possible:
FFmpeg for super fast & wonderful media libraries
Before downloading this software I've viewed the license agreement and accept it
This files was download times.