Fatal: Could not find ini
On windows 10 the problem is ransomware protection, The solution to fix it is simple just follow these few steps.
- Go to Windows Settings.
- Click on update & security.
- Click Windows Security tab.
- Then click Virus & Threat Protection.
- Then scroll down to Ransomware Protection.
- Click on the Manage ransomware protection.
- Click Allow an app through controlled folder access.
- Click Add an allowed app.
- Click browse all app. Then browse to SSEEdit.exe, SSEEdit64.exe and SSEEditQuickAutoClean.exe in your Skyrim installed folder and add it
- Now everything should work.