It is a simple home finance software. It tracks all your expenses, deposits, credit cards and loan that you have or gave. One of the key feature is that all the transactions are group by categories, banks or dates and this make it easy to view how much money you spent on food, car repairs, bills and more. There is no predefined categories or bank you create your own in a few steps. There is also a quick transaction tab that you will create once the with the press of one button will enter the complete transaction for you. Note it's not an accounting software it doesn't follow the rules of credit and debit.
The request entries are bank name and icon.
This is one of the most useful control for you, with those categories you will be able to filter the database and see how much you are spending for each of them.
Note for now it's only functional with the mouse but will be soon be able to use the keyboard.
When you need to enter the transaction you just need to click the pay now button in the desire transaction line. A check mark will be added to show that you paid it, and will be reset at the beginning of each month.
This control will save you lots of typing.
To edit any of the entry just double click on that line.
Here is one example of output below
Prerequisites: Note that all prerequisites will be install by the installer if needed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1.
- Supported OS.
- Windows Vista SP2.
- Windows 7 SP1.
- Windows 8.
- Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Windows Server 2012.
- Supported OS.
- Sql Server Compact 4.0 sp1.
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2012.
- Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012.
- Hardware Requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 850 MB of available hard disk space (x86) If you have to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- 2 GB of available hard disk space (x64) If you have to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Minimum resolution 1024X768.
I started this project a few months ago and you need to know that I'm the only person working on it so for these reason I ask you guys:
- Need help to have a better description and spelling check. Don't forget I'm french.
- Need many suggestion to improve it. Again I'm alone in this project and ideals are getting lost at this point.
- Finding png for the categories and bank icons. If you tried the program then you know what I mean.
- Any feed back will be welcome negative or positive.